söndag 13 mars 2011

Number 200 - Sins of Youth

Time flies when you are having fun. Hard to imagine that I am now on my 200th posting since I started in the beginning of december. I have so much Fun! When it comes to style and fashion there is an endless supply. Throw in fascinating ancestors and dogs as I do and I could do this forever.

I helped my parents with an early spring cleaning yesterday and came across these, sins of youth. Only nineteen and ready to conquer the world. Photographed by a friend of mine, Christoph Felger. One of the pictures was taken by the Buddhist monument in Battersea Park on a cold October sunday. I nearly froze my arse off.


From Brasil to India, from the USA to Australia, thank you for reading!! There's more to come!


//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar