lördag 12 mars 2011

Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2011

The men's collection for spring/summer 2011 from Dolce & Gabbana is a treat. The temperature decidely rose above zero and I could have melted the snow outside all by myself. I mean, come on, look at the shoes, the shirts, the troursers and the jackets, and the models in them aren't half bad either. Oohh, and I forgot the bags which are amazing as well. I'm going to need a better paid job. I can see that that is a must.

"The Italian stallions" has been around on the fashion scene for twenty years now and they have delievered sex on legs all the way. Good clothes in an impeccable style is usually hard on the personal finances but they make you feel damn great.


Can somebody spell hot in here and get me a drink?!


//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar