lördag 19 mars 2011

Madame de Pompadour

She was born in Paris in 1721 as Jeanne-Antoinette Poisson but is known to the world as Madame de Pompadour. One of the or perhaps the most famous courtesans of them all. Groomed by her mother to be the mistress of the French king, she completely fulfilled her task and landed her prey, Louis XV. She was already married and was not of noble birth. These things could be remedied but there was a scandal nonetheless. Princess de Conti had to bribed to present Jeanne-Antionette at court, now Marquess de Pompadour.

She became the most influential and powerful woman of her time in France. Pompadour had the king wrapped around her finger, she was a patron of the arts and the strongest influence on fashion, probably the most powerful in history. She wasted enormous sums of money and dealt in politics with perhaps not the best of success. She is by some seen as one of the people to blame for the French Revolution. No matter what she was a strong woman with one hell of a style.


I have tried and tested many things in my life, even regression therapy. I was said to go to a past life that would be beneficial for me and help me. I went to the time of Madame de Pompadour where I apparently was a noble woman living in England. It was a life filled with joy and love. I had two daughters and a son. And a husband, who in this lifetime is still in my existence.

You know who you are ....

//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar