söndag 20 februari 2011

Posers

I think it was the day before yesterday when I saw that the journalist had a new picture on facebook. "Posing as usual" I remarked, tongue in cheek. That lead me to be a part of his blog where I was referred to as the copywriter. Therefore I call him the journalist. I could have called him a few other things but they will be left unsaid.

His remark to my statement was "says who??" with a link to my segment about the trenchcoat. I had to admit to being a poser and made my mea culpas. I walked straight into that one, didn't I? The journalist has always had the knack of putting me on the spot.

Well, he is a bit of a poser and so am I. As they say, it takes one to know one. We are both alike on many points. We are both confirmation seekers, genetically blessed and the camera loves us.

He has a sharp, witty tongue and loves to play with words. I don't have his impressive physique so I keep my clothes on in pictures.


I couldn't resist, dearest, and you know how easily I fall into temptation. ;-)

//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar