tisdag 15 februari 2011

MQ


Today I have seen so much clothes that it ought to be enough for a whole lifetime but just give me a week and I will be back in the saddle and want to do it all over again and again and again ...

One of the stops today was the Swedish chain store MQ, which has been around for fifty years. It has been a rollercoaster ride where the design has sometimes been really good and sometimes downright crap. The last few years they have been good and the advertising has felt fresh and new. I found the two pieces above, a red and white striped sweater, and the a cream coloured sweater with a denim fabric in the row of buttons. Quite good but I need to get a bit of a tan before wearing the cream coloured one. I'm usually so white that I blend in with the sheets in the bed.

This spring a new line for men is launched at MQ. I saw it today and can't say that it was much to write home about. It is more or less like everything else on the market and not something to make cart wheels over. The designer Daniel Ivarsson describes the brand with three words: Fashion, progressive and sharp.

By what power I wonder?


//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar