onsdag 27 april 2011

Taurus


We have entered the time of the Taurus, my star sign. The most common thing known about Tauruses is stubborness and I got it by the bucket load. I have a friend (in a lack of a better word) who thinks he is stubborn but he can't hold a candle to me. I have a note on my fridge that says; Never give up! If I want something you better not get in my way or the only thing remaining will be a pile of ash.

Said about the Taurus is that they are faithful and generous friends with a great capacity for affection, but rarely make friends outside their own ranks. They are gentle and even tempered but if they are provoked, however, they can explode into violent outbursts of anger in which they seem to lose all self-control. They have a strong aesthetic taste, enjoying art, for which they may have a talent, beauty and music. Allied to their taste for all things beautiful is a love for the good things of life pleasure, comfort, luxury, and good food and wine. They are more than averagely amorous and sensually self-conscious, but sexually straightforward and not given to experiment. Well, I don't know about that one.


Welcome, and prepare for a bumpy ride.


//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar