tisdag 26 april 2011

Geri Halliwell


When the Spice Girls were at the height of their career I didn't run out and bought their records but I thought it was fun with a girl band. I didn't have a favourite or anything but they were everywhere. The money they earned on advertising alone is mind blowing. My real interest for the group started with Geri Halliwell leaving. It had nothing to do with her real departure but I saw a documentary she made just after leaving and I fell in awe of this woman. Documentaries can be biased and distorted but I felt that it showed a good natured and good hearted woman. She was the wannabe who made it but who still wanted more. Even so she presented a certain vulnerable quality that appealed to me. She has also changed her looks several times and that always gets my boat rocking.





//P.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar