måndag 11 april 2011

Comfort Clothes



We have all heard of comfort food. I think we can add comfort clothes to that list. There are certain clothes that make us feel safe or make us feel beautiful or just plain comfortable. I use it regurarly.




When someone has trampled on my heart I put on a t-shirt and tracksuit bottoms, grab hold of a tub of Ben & Jerrys icecream and plant my arse on the sofa, watching film after film.


If I have a job interview, have a lecture in front of a big audience or are put in a situation where I'm not totally comfortable I dress to kill. They are all going to see an impeccably dressed man who will work his magic on them.


Another thing that brings comfort is Nigella Lawson's chocolate cake. She says that the cake is for ten people or for one person with a broken heart. It's a chocolate cake covered in chocolate cream and when you eat it you are one step closer to heaven.


I have been asked to bake the cake for Molly's christening on Saturday so one cake for the other guests and one cake for me.


//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar