onsdag 20 april 2011

Beauty and the Beast

I was at Abercrombie & Fitch in London today. Unusual shopping experience. At the door was a male model stripped to his waist and a photographer who took pictures of the shopper with this slab of meat. It was a horde of girls and me. I wouldn't miss the opportunity even if I got an enormous urge to stop with carbs and move into a gym permanently. For those who are interested his name is Dan Cook. Can you imagine having that as your job, being half naked and having your picture taken with complete strangers who are waiting in line??


What is a bit odd about Abercrombie & Fitch is that the shop is quite dark and the music is loud. It is like you are in a club. As far as I could see the staff were all quite young. I couldn't work there. I'm too old and too fat. They are really courting their gay customers with lots of pictures of half naked men everywhere.

I suppose you could call Abercrombie & Fitch a gay heaven ....

//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar