tisdag 26 april 2011

Sruli Recht


Through the fashion blog, Style Salvage, I stumbled across the designer Sruli Recht and I fell utterly in love. He was born in 1979 in Israel but has spent most of his life in Australia where he also studied design in Melbourne at RMIT University. He is now based in Reykjavik, Iceland. What a journey that must have been. From Israel to Australia and then to Iceland. Three countries that are so unique and far apart in culture and environment. That has most likely put a huge influence on Sruli Recht as a designer.


He is innovative to say the least and with a style of his own. He is influenced by Science Fiction, Futurism, Cyberpunk and Russian Constuctivism to mention a few. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the clothes was Vikings.


I love the clothes. I would like to have every single piece. I would most likely attract a hell of a lot of attention but for these clothes it would definitely be worth it. I WANT!!!


//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar