torsdag 28 april 2011

Ed Hardy/Christian Audigier


It's quite expensive, eye catching and mind blowingly popular. Christian Audigier and Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier sell like hot cakes and I suppose I'm a bit dumbfounded. Personally I think the style borderlines on trashy. I have never really needed attention grabbing items. When I was in my twenties I used that trick sometimes but now I'm aware of that I don't need it. This particular clothes are more apropriate for twenty something and they could tend to look quite ridiculous on someone who is forty plus or older. It's definitely for the young and naturally the young who are rich or have access to daddy's plastic. The sad thing is that the items are expensive but the risk is quite apparent that you come out looking cheap.





//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar