torsdag 20 januari 2011

Tommy Hilfiger Spring 2011


Tommy Hilfiger's spring collection 2011 is colourful. It feels slightly nautical but that is a theme that has popped up every spring as far as I can remember. It feels cool with a clear blue suit. Could be a nice change to all my grey and black ones. I like that he has matched with bright red socks but I don't like the shoes. White sneakers is ok but not otherwise.

A double breasted navy coat is always a plus in a man's wardrobe but I would have prefered it a bit more fitted. And again the white shoes. No, no, no.


I like the return of double breasted jackets but it puts higher demands on your body. It is easier to carry off a single breasted suit. The return of broad lapels that we have seen in the 1960s and the 1980s is a welcome feature I think. I also like that there are pocket flaps. That looks so much nicer. Talking about looks, the models leave a few things to desire.



The last ensemble is perfect for the bold man who thrives on atention. I like the shoes and I think that the trousers are fun even though I seriously doubt I would wear them myself. But trousers that are short and shows off too much of your shoes and socks will always spell nerd and never cool.
//P.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar