söndag 2 januari 2011

Audrey Hepburn







Audrey Hepburn was one of the most stylish stars in Hollywood. When she popped up on the silver screen she was an opposite to blonde bombshells like Marilyn Monroe . I first saw one of her films when I was nine years old. My and my classmates were at a musical recital and I taped the film. It was How to steal a Million and I loved it and I have watched it numerous times since then. I have seen quite a lot of her production and other favourites are Charade with Cary Grant and Breakfast at Tiffanys. Before she was going to start filming Sabrina she was sent to the French designer Hubert de Givenchy for talks on her wardrobe. That was the start of a life long friendship and Givenchy had Audrey Hepburn as his muse and dressed her for all her films.

She was a true star of style.

//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar