söndag 1 maj 2011

Victoria Beckham 2011


When Victoria Beckham started a clothing line I suppose many with me were sceptical, as we tend to be when a celebrity starts with a new line of business. Another example is Stella McCartney. She studied to be a designer but many where the people who said that she had her career just because of her famous father. I suppose it is something in our genetical make-up that kicks in. We seem to get off on putting people on piedestals and then push them off.

Victoria was famous all over the world for being Posh Spice, a part of Spice Girls and a one part of the power couple of the twentyfirst century above all others with hubby David Beckham. I was pleasantly surprised by her clothes. Perhaps not revolutionary but good tailoring and classical sillouettes. I'm sold.



It is going to be fun to see what happens in the future with Victoria Beckham.


//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar