lördag 14 maj 2011

Birthday


At this date many years ago at exactly 09.20 I popped into the world and screamed (probably). A new member of the family where the middle name automatically becomes stubborness. Awaited, loved and wrapped in a cotton wool from the first second.

I was born on a Sunday which apparently means that I would possess qualities for success in life, psychic abilities and see things that others can't.

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day
is bonny and blithe and good and gay.

When I was a baby my mother worked with a woman of gypsy blood. She took a look at me and told my mother that I would be rich, have plenty of books and travel abroad alot. To tell you the truth, she wasn't half wrong.

Unfortunately she never said anything of a man with a house in Chelsea, London with a Ferrari and magical hands.

As any other human being I have known sorrow and heart ache, but all in all I have been truly blessed and full of luck, and according to the stars this will truly be my year.

Naturally.

//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar