torsdag 26 maj 2011

Albino Present Collections and Upcoming




Albino D´Amato is an Italian designer whose work I came across by chance. I like it. It is eyecatching and elegant. Webpage here.






The women's fall colletion 2011 shows some really nice pieces. Still very elegant and eyecatching.





He recently started a men's wear line as well, Albino Deuxieme, which style is a bit different from the women's wear. Some pieces for the spring/summer collection are nice but I wouldn't like to be caught dead in those shorts and socks in sandals will always be a no-no in my book.



I prefer the pieces for the upcoming fall collection where the urge to buy stuff is more present and accounted for.






//P:





























































































































































Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar