torsdag 16 december 2010

Your own style or somebody elses style?


Picture from www.gucci.com.
I am actually against the practice of buying a whole look from one label or from one shop. Many years ago I saw a guy who had bought the exact outfit that was displayed in a shop window. Ok, he looked good but my first thought was; "Don't you have a mind of your own?"

Personally I feel that it is more interesting if a person has created his or her own look. To be a bit contradictory in my thesis of course it is inevitable to not be influenced by what's in the shops, what actors and our friends wear. But in the end, to be a copy cat, is not the way to go.

I found a look at Gucci's webpage (picture above) that I liked. Not exactly something we can wear in an ice and snow covered Sweden at the moment, but surely there is some place in the world where this would work without you freezing your balls off.


If you should buy the whole ensemble at Gucci you have to cough up the hefty sum of 5820 dollars. Be clever and adopt the bits of the style that you like and buy them at the place which is best suited to your own economy.

//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar