torsdag 1 december 2011

Beastly

I'm house sitting and I came home late from work to two cats and a dog. I zapped through the channels and ended up in the end of a film called Beastly. A modern version of Beauty and the Beast. A film that we know that every teenage girl will swoon over. That in fact every person will swoon over even if they wouldn't in a million years admit it to anyone, not even themselves.

Don't we all want to be loved for the one we are behind the mask we portray out to the world? Don't we all want to be loved for the one we are on the inside, not for the symmetrical beauty of our faces or lack there of? That is what the film Beastly is about. When two souls connect and find a love that defies time, space and reason. I thank the higher powers that I got to experience that love if only for the briefest of moments.



Love is never ugly .....


//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar