måndag 7 november 2011

An Explosion of Pink and of Truth


Yes, I wore pink today. For no other reason then that I liked the combination of a pink t-shirt and a grey waistcoat. In the later years I have started to relish the colour pink, and mostly because it is not considered to be a man's colour. Being ordinary has never been one of my top priorities and it never will be

Wearing pink today was also a sign of strength. Work with a fashion show can definitely be draining, and apart of that I need to juggle another half dozen balls in the air this week. Thank God there is medication! Favours also had to be asked to be able to continue one step further on my quest tomorrow. And incidentally you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. I also spent some time reading old chat conversation, just for the hell of it, just to know how it felt.

Just because something has been proclaimed to not be the truth doesn't make it any less true.


//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar