onsdag 28 september 2011

Armani

I have looked over some pieces from Armani's spring collection for 2012 and I find myself a bit dumbstruck. Doesn't happen very often, so take the time to enjoy it. To start with, the ensemble above, the top I find acceptable but baggy trousers a la 1930s and also short ones goes out the window as far as I'm concerned. If I'm to wear such trousers I need to get paid, and I won't do it cheaply.



I might not be the intended target group for the Armani label. I definitely don't have the economy for it but these things hurt my eyes. In the past I have always held Armani as the epitomy of elegance and classic simplicity but I suppose I have to dethrone him. The style where it seems like "Miami Vice" got tangled up with "V" and crashlanded in a paint shop is not working for me. It could be as simple as that I'm not loaded and I'm not twenty, and that I've lived through the 1980s and don't want to do it again.




The picture below is from the fall collection that is out now and if you want those sweaters you need to move into the gym and have the genetical ability to put on muscle mass quickly. I suppose the clothes are fine if you want to look like a Marvel Comic Superhero on a bad day.




//P.








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar