måndag 5 mars 2012

Out of Sight, Out of Mind

Fear is a force to be reckoned with in every human being. When fear is mutual between two parties it is a regressive force that leads to stagnation instead of growth. Fear of feelings and fear of voicing them will always be the strongest power in our existence. It's counterpart is love, friendship and acceptance. Which of the forces that will win over depends on which of the said forces that we feed. My biggest regrets in life will be the times when I let fear rule me and therefore lacked the courage to voice my feelings, to voice my love. The biggest crimes we make are usually the ones we inflict on ourselves. Sadly.
In our fear of our feelings, or our lack there of, or the lack of feelings in another concerning ourselves can lead to the most stupid of mistakes. But I suppose that the lesson learned is that it is better to have loved than to not have loved at all.


Photo: Jonas Norén



//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar