måndag 23 januari 2012

Awakening


Awakening, a sharp intake of air as the angels sang and my soul froze in time
Everything stood still
Everything was silent except the beating of my heart

Racing towards the one I had been yearning for
Beckoning for the other half of my entire being
My flesh burning
My soul crying out
You, you are the one

The missing piece of the puzzle
The air in my lungs
The song in my heart
The magic of my soul

I stood baffled in front of this mystery
Not knowing why I felt like I did
And yet knowing that I needed no answer

The bird needs no explanation to why it flies
I need no evidence to why I have chosen you
This is a riddle I can live with
As the reward is the touch of your fingers
Your breath against my skin
Your hand in mine

Destiny was written in the dawn of creation
I will be with you until the end of time, and beyond


//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar