söndag 10 juli 2011

An Ending of Something and a Beginning of Something New

Photographer: No one.

Tomorrow I jump on my fourth different airline in three weeks. To tell you the truth, I don't want to go home. I like this. Los Angeles, New York and London. That is my kind of thing. With this trip it feels like I have put a version of myself to sleep. Stepped out of the cocoon, but this new version seems to be a bit more cruel and vicious. It sure as hell doesn't take any prisoners and it has a fondness for Canadians.

There is so much to see and discover out there in the world, and I suppose it is up for grabs if you have the courage to do it. You only get once chance to be the version of the life form you are now so why not make the best of it? I will return to these places that I have graced with my presence and most definitely Hollywood. I am not finished with Hollywood in many ways.


I'll be back.

//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar