onsdag 12 oktober 2011

Colour


Monday was one hell of a grey day so I decided för some colour. Light blue chinos and a green sweater just because I haven't worn it for ages. And at the spur of the moment I decided to have a pink t-shirt underneath. I hadn't anticipated (how thick can you get) the amount of attention I would attract. You know those movies when the character steps into a room and everything stops. It felt like that. And people turned their heads so I thought they would pop out of their sockets. Well the things I do (unconsciously this time) for some cheap attention.



Tuesday I switched to black and today I went back to being colourful. Well, you know, if the shoe fits. Today I didn't look like the rainbow had puked up on me but there was colour. A pair of orange jeans, a purple v-neck sweater and a green t-shirt peeking forth at the collar. A bit more understated than the outfit I sported two days ago and I actually felt like a million bucks. And if you haven't tried mixing orange and purple, you should. It is one hell of a winner.


//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar