söndag 15 maj 2011

Jedward & Blue


Yesterday the world was hit by this phenomenom called Eurovision Song Contest. The event that is almost completely derived of style and design. It's kitsch but that is what we have grwon to expect. Two of my favourites in this circus of sound were Jedward and Blue. Must be because of my anglomania. Jedward's song Lipstick sticks like gum to your brain and they could give any Energizeer Bunny a run for its money. I don't know how old they are but frighteningly enough they don't look a day over fourteen and I would definitely like to massacre their hairdos.

Blue are older and of a different calibre in their typical boyband attire and sound. What is it with boybands that they feel the urge to get soaking wet in their music videos? Don't worry. Of course I know. I'm not stupid and the results aren't bad.



Blue is definitely more my cup of tea, much thanks to Duncan James ....


//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar