måndag 2 maj 2011

Anna Cerclay

Christina Kalicharan you might remember from older postings. My friend from London College of Fashion. She has recently started her own company and her own label, Anna Cerclay. If I have understood it correctly she will concentrate on accessories but I also saw a lovely sweater that she had made. She gets cashmere sweaters and makes bags like the ones you see on the picture out of the material. I think they call it reupcycle, that you recycle something and make it into a new desirable thing. I think the concept is brilliant considering the enviroment and the amounts that we produce and consume. I love Christina's stuff and I'm sure she will do well in the future and that we will see her items in Selfridges. You read it here first.

//P.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar